Fri, Oct 4, 2:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: old nude male

momodot ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2000 at 3:05 PM ยท edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

file_126410.JPG

Hi: Please excuse the big image. I wanted you to see all the nasty crinkles here. The head is all Travelr age morphs so it looks good but I am having trouble with the joins on the body between magnets and scaling adjustments... biggest problem of course is eliminating all the muscle detailing... I need to difine groups and try flattening them that way. Is this all duplicate effort... does someone have a good flabby old man full body morph out there? Traveler's Heavy Fem works nicely for an old mowan body. Thanks.

momodot ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2000 at 6:31 PM

Yes. Thank you for the good advise... I've found character face morphs run negative give nice age sometimes too. I used anti-hero on the limbs and chest but it was funky on the belly muscles... Traveler's body smoothing morphs didn't work right on the distended belly either. The anti-hero seemed to do more in terms of tapering than actual definition... Traveler's Heavy Fem has great under arm flab... for both man and woman the neck is a problem...I was thinking of shelling out for the Zygote Heavy People just so I could lift the heads... I don't know how I could translate the body shapes from casual to nude though. Thank you.

PJF ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2000 at 8:00 PM

Hey, where did you get that picture of me? Thanks for airbrushing in an extra large one (and I ain't talking wasteline).

Sangelia ( ) posted Fri, 05 May 2000 at 10:44 PM

yea, old men don't have much below the waistline anymore.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.