Sun, Oct 6, 6:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Well, somebody had to post the first request...

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 04 February 2003 at 5:50 PM · edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 2:40 AM

So it may as well be me. I want realistic, accurate (and I do mean accurate) guitar models. Fender Tele, Fender Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard, Gibson SG, Gibson Explorer etc). Yes, I have most of the others. No, they are not good enough. Anyone up for it?

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Niles ( ) posted Wed, 05 February 2003 at 4:46 AM

Yes! I agree! And Straps to go with them and Amps too.

Crescent ( ) posted Wed, 05 February 2003 at 10:49 AM

It would help if you could post some reference pictures or links to good reference sites. It's hard to model things precisely without good material to work from. Cheers!

_dodger ( ) posted Wed, 05 February 2003 at 12:19 PM

I have a Fender Squier in RL that I could easily make a duplicate of, and a V-amp too. It's not an expensive guitar but it's real. If you've seen my Star Wars stuff you know my committment to accuracy. Should I make it?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 1:50 PM

Crescent, I will post up some reference pics; I promised to provide some for electricaardvark, too. I'll have 'em in a week or so, if that's ok. _dodger, it definitely sounds worth doing, IMO.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.