Thu, Sep 19, 9:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:46 am)

Subject: Angus Young face morph for Mike?

evilded777 ( ) posted Thu, 06 February 2003 at 7:18 PM ยท edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 11:09 AM

Probably a pipe dream... but if anyone knows where I might find one? Perhaps someone is interested in making one $? I design a website for an AC/DC tribute band, and I'm dying to get my poser work there... I've got the outfit, the guitar, the horns and the tail, but I need a face! Tried myself... witness the tufts of hair littering my keyboard and the new bald spots upon my head ;-) best, e.d.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Thu, 06 February 2003 at 11:15 PM

So where did you find a Gibson SG? Tashar 59

evilded777 ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 4:39 AM

MIllenium guitar from DAZ. e.d.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 7:09 AM

Thanks will check it out. Sorry I forgot to answer you Question. What poser are you using I might have one on disk, it will be for mike2. I'm a guitar fanatic. Tashar 59

evilded777 ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 8:48 AM

I am on Poser 4, using Mike2... e.d.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.