Mon, Oct 21, 8:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Gift Certificate

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 8:18 PM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 7:07 PM

I'd like to get a gift for a member here, but they have nothing on their wish list, and I have no idea on what they'd like. I did a search and couldn't find anyway just to give a gift certificate. Is there a way? If not, could there be one? The last time I wanted to do something like this, I had to go to Daz to get the gift. I'd do it this time, but I don't know their email address, just their handle here.

ClintH ( ) posted Mon, 10 February 2003 at 7:08 AM

Hi - Not at this time. Its being worked on. :) At this time the best way is to ask the member to place the items they would like on their Wish List and then purchase them as Gifts. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.