Fri, Sep 20, 4:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:32 pm)

Subject: Req From DAZ Tech: German/French Installer Testers Wanted

RaVan ( ) posted Thu, 13 February 2003 at 2:39 PM ยท edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Attached Link: http://arcana.daz3d.com/daztech/index.php?id=25

I've got a Windows file that will automatically convert English folders to French and German Versions of Poser. If anyone would like to test them for me and let me know if there are any problems I would appreciate it. You can download them from the link above.

Here's how it works. Install a DAZ freebie or product to the default Poser Runtime folder. Then Run the DAZFrench.exe or DAZGerman.exe file. It should automatically find the product and copy it to the correct foreign languange folders. (You will not see a progress bar, this is normal) This will also work with zip files if you unzip them to the defualt Poser folder.

The Macintosh version will require some extra programming. (files don't copy so nicely on Macs)I hope to have one by next week.

Thank you, danke, and merci for your help.

Ryan Bouchbr> tech@daz3d.com

P.S. Running this on an English version of Poser would be very BAD. I refuse to be held responsible if you do this.

Chris ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 6:27 AM

Sie koennen die Deutsches File Converter f Windows HIER kriegen. << it should means: "Die deutsche Version von File Converter knen Sie HIER herunterladen" Chris PS: I dont have Poser 4 installed here so I can not help with it but I'm sure lot of other german Poser use are able to help you

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

akin_ ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 5:32 AM

Attached Link: http://akin.free.fr/poser.htm

C'est parti pour un test ! =) Qu'on se le dise ! Et hop ! A'kin

sulian ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 6:45 AM

Merci beaucoup. Sulian

akin_ ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 9:44 AM

Sorry to say, it does not work ! =( Well, let's try again ! =) To your service, sir. A'kin

sulian ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 2:30 PM

Bizarre, chez moi, marche.

akin_ ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 3:19 PM

Je crois savoir d'ou ca vient ? T'es sous quel syste mon grand ?

sulian ( ) posted Wed, 26 February 2003 at 12:54 AM

Win 2000, tu pense que vient du syste ? Sulian

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.