Sat, Oct 5, 8:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:08 am)

Subject: Maybe DAZ didn't like the compliments...

xoconostle ( ) posted Thu, 13 February 2003 at 6:40 PM · edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 9:25 PM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com/pages/dp/aboutus/eb.html

Last week several of us were commenting on DAZ' employee bio page. The original topic was Dan Farr looking like Michael 2, but digressed into remarks like "they're a good looking bunch." Well, yeah, but did you hold your cursor over the portraits? (Check the link) Sorry if you've already seen this...I hadn't noticed before. The cutest one is probably Reba's, but I must say, Anton looks kinda cool in a burqa. :-)

Valandar ( ) posted Thu, 13 February 2003 at 6:48 PM

Annemarie is a total hotty... ((Ivy: Just tryin' to get better service by keeping their employees happy! ))

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

xoconostle ( ) posted Thu, 13 February 2003 at 6:52 PM

I just re-read what I wrote and don't think I was clear enough. Make sure you place your cursor over the portraits. It sort of has an effect...

chanson ( ) posted Thu, 13 February 2003 at 6:52 PM

Cool - thanks for the head's up!

barb ( ) posted Thu, 13 February 2003 at 6:55 PM

What I choose to ignore and why I dodn't post is they're all brilliant children from mpov - Oh gosh - there must be 20 years between us. =8-0

PheonixRising ( ) posted Thu, 13 February 2003 at 10:18 PM

Thaks for saying nice things. I don't like my picture. I was tired and usually look better. At least I think I do. :)

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

Scarab ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 1:07 AM

Then there are those of us who rule the universe in a Jantzen swimsuit.... Scarab<-looking for a Jantzen swimsuit.....

pookah69 ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 7:42 AM

My money's on Steve Kondris and Josh Darling, the latter of whose name is an omnomotapaeia (spelling?) I hope the fact that so many of them graduated from Brigham Young only suggests that they are excessively clean-living.

Dave ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 7:56 AM

Did you notice that some of them do the rollover thing and some dont? I wonder what was up with the folks that dont. Dave

pookah69 ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 9:38 AM

Oh yes, that point about the rollowever thing was duly noted. One can only speculate on its meaning--I could see myself being forced to participate in a similar "group gimmick" and steadfastly refraining.

Dave ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 9:49 AM

Yeah but it makes the ones that didnt participate look like borish stiffs.

hmatienzo ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 9:49 AM

Give me Dan anytime, LOL!!!!

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

pookah69 ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 9:50 AM

I don't know about that. I'll take a rugged individualist over a "go with the flock" kinda' guy any day of the year.

Dave ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 9:58 AM

Yeah but you should pick your battles. Deciding not to go with the flow over something done to be lighthearted sends a message that you dont know how to have fun.

pookah69 ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 10:01 AM

Depends on your idea of fun.

Dave ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 10:12 AM

Doing a goofy photo would be fun.

pookah69 ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 10:29 AM

That's your idea of fun. Good.

Dave ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 10:35 AM

What are you, one of the DAZ people who didnt do the goofy photo?

pookah69 ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 10:37 AM

(stares vacantly into space, refusing to carry the topic any further.)

FishNose ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 12:58 PM

Oboy, you lot are hilarious! Almost sound like a married couple, hahahaaa! :] Fish

sandoppe ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 4:27 PM

Let's see pookah69 could be Josh Darling, Al Jennsen or Jeff Cemer. I'd say Jeff Cemer. He looks like a guy that would "do his own thing" and have the self-confidence to be surly about it! :)

3-DArena ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 9:19 PM

Chris does it for me - I like 'em big, very masculine and strong looking with an intelligent nature (don't you think he portrays all that in his image??) - besides his soft voice - is too perfectly contrary to his image. Well that and he looks like a bit like my dear ex-husband (who is still a hotty lol)

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

sandoppe ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 9:31 PM

Well....looks like most of these folks are married anyway....but....I've always prefered "slim bald guys" (or balding) so I sort of like the looks of Taylor and Daniel....guess their wives do to! Especially Taylor's....cripes...nine kids!! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.