Sat, Oct 5, 8:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Merchant never responded

xoconostle ( ) posted Sat, 15 February 2003 at 2:14 PM · edited Sun, 21 July 2024 at 1:19 PM

Hi Clint, You might recall my complaint of about a week and a half ago. A room prop I'd recently bought, which is advertised as being useable in Poser, isn't. As you know I tried contacting the merchant about this, but he never responded. I've been very patient about this. Please let me know how I may receive a refund or credit towards another item. I will certainly re-invest the money in Renderosity MP, which is why credit would be fine with me. I look forward to your cooperation, and suggest that the wording of the item's ReadMe be altered to avoid appearance of misrepresentation, but of course that's ultimately your business. BTW the product has the same "issues" in Vue d'Esprit. I assume you can see my purchase history to see what item I'm referring to. I didn't want to appear to be trashing this merchant publicly, which is why I haven't identified him or the product.

ClintH ( ) posted Sat, 15 February 2003 at 2:23 PM

Hi xoconostle, I will make sure that you are taken care of properly. Can you give me the order ID of the purchase or send me the product name via IM. I will check out the product and contact the merchant. Once I have done this I will let you know where we stand. Thanks, Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

xoconostle ( ) posted Sat, 15 February 2003 at 2:45 PM

Many thanks, Clint. I'll IM you right away. - Dean

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.