Sun, Oct 6, 6:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Freebies

Helen ( ) posted Sat, 15 February 2003 at 2:33 PM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 2:41 AM

I am in the process of rebuilding Strike a Pose Textures. Still a way to go but I have added a Digital Photo section. In this section are some of the photos I have taken that can be used for Desktops or for making your own textures. I don't mind you using these for commercial products if they are made into texture maps. That is, you can't use them as they are. I have some photos there of bark/trees. If you want to texture your own trees for sale using these you may. I don't even mind you using them to make backgrounds for products such as the DAZ Cyclorama but I do not allow you to use /or add them to a collection them as they are. I will be adding more as time permits. http://helen.poserosity.com/PhotosMain.html I have yet to fully sort out the models. I have a few up. Not many at this stage but feel free to use them in commercial renders. http://helen.poserosity.com/ModelsMain.html If the site goes missing it is because Lady Cherry is having router probs. She is working on them. :) Helen

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

TT ( ) posted Sat, 15 February 2003 at 3:37 PM

Great news Helen, glad to see Strike a Pose back again, thanks for photos, You ar so generous. :)

"I like my species the way it is."

tasquah ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2003 at 9:17 PM

Great Bark picts , Thanks

Helen ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2003 at 10:04 PM

Your both welcome.. As soon as time permits I intend to add more to both the photos and models section. Not enough hours in the day Helen

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.