Sat, Sep 21, 12:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:22 am)

Subject: Changing V3's body to the shape of V2's

cmjackson ( ) posted Tue, 18 February 2003 at 8:10 AM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 10:05 PM

I want to know how to go about changing V3's body shape to that of V2's. I want to get V2 clothes to fit V3, i know you'll say use the morph dials, if so could someone give me a list of the parameters (numbers)

cmjackson ( ) posted Tue, 18 February 2003 at 8:12 AM

BTW i know there is a V3 to V2 figure in poser but i want to use a particular texture map that is only for V3.

Simderella ( ) posted Tue, 18 February 2003 at 9:23 AM

I don't think that would be possible as V2 & v3 have a different mesh and different Joint peramiters... You would have to use the tailor & JP's & Mags ;) The tailor files u'd need & the jp & mags i think are in freestuff and they work very well. -=SimderZ=-

My Gallery

Simderella ( ) posted Tue, 18 February 2003 at 9:23 AM

Or!!! you could get the Dark Whisper texture convertor & convert the V3 texture to V2

My Gallery

pigfish ( ) posted Tue, 18 February 2003 at 11:34 AM

I have both Tailor and the V2-V3 Texture Converter. If you are not planning to take advantage of V3's better joints and/or numerous face morphs, it is probably easier to just convert the texture maps. If you decide to morph the clothing instead, make sure your V3 has the hip, abdomen and breast morphs injected since you make have to tweak them for fit (just like with V2). Both software programs are about $30. The Tailor program allows me to use my V2 clothing on V3 so I can enjoy her improved features. On the other hand, the V2-V3 converter allows me to use the wonderful V3 makeup maps on V2 who is not such a memory hog. Also, you can use the maps on the Millennium kids that way, too. One of these days I'm going to try a V3 male map on a Millennium Boy since they use Vicky's texture maps.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.