Sun, Oct 6, 6:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: I have just deleted a message under extreme protest.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 23 February 2003 at 8:43 PM ยท edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 11:13 PM

Sometimes there is no damn justice in this world.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Sun, 23 February 2003 at 9:21 PM

Guess I missed it, ST. (darn!)

galactron22 ( ) posted Sun, 23 February 2003 at 9:44 PM

Huh?...

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Sun, 23 February 2003 at 9:44 PM

im with u all the way Sam

========================================================
Typing Advisory :
Read at your own risk! May cause
dizziness, naseua,drooling, and temporary blindness.
Surgeon General recommends running the txt through a spell checker.

Dave ( ) posted Sun, 23 February 2003 at 10:58 PM

??? The clueless here need help knowing what happened.

ryamka ( ) posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 12:54 AM

Ok. Boo hoo. Let us all feel sorry for SamT. Apparently he/she is feeling insecure today, and feels the need to make announcements in a public forum for something that he'she will not share, while alluding to some perceived injustices that may or may not have actually occurred. Take it offline, unless you are going to spell it out. Otherwise, you are being rather petulant, and crying desperately for attention.

kbennett ( ) posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 4:23 AM

Sorting this out via IM or email is the better way, sure, but making sarcastic comments about is isn't at all helpful ryamka. Kevin Forum Moderator.

ryamka ( ) posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 12:56 PM

I am sorry to all of the rest of the members of Renderosity for the comment, but really, these type of posts do not belong in the main forum. Nothing productive was provided, nothing Poser related was discussed, even peripherally. Somebody just made a post trying to attract attention to themselves. This is like those people who post the "I am leaving the forum forever" type of messages. They are a last ditch appeal to get attention, for whatever reason. If someone is going to make these kinds of posting, they should expect equally (or opposite) type of responses. This should never have been brought up in this forum in the first place, as it does not relate to "Post your Poser related messages here" per the main screen. - Ray

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.