Mon, Sep 9, 4:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Fetishwear for Mike - suggerstions please

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 3:25 PM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 3:15 AM

file_49052.jpg

Hey everyone, I've been working on a set of transmaps and textures for various Mike clothing. The first set is based on the remapped Mike Body Suit from Daz (the remapping is available as a freebie). I'm hoping this will be my first marketplace item. I'm planning on 5 textures and 5 transmaps for the bodysuit (maybe more), all with a fetishwear theme. The ones shown here are the ones that I don't have to check the nudity flag for. The others are more revealing. Here's the first set using a simple black leather texture. The textures will have more detail, and a couple of props (buckles, belts) to go with them. Do you like them? Would you pay $5 for the textures and transmaps, along with a few props? Do you have any requests to go with the package? Are there any other pieces of Mike clothing you think could use this kind of texturing and transmap work? If you make a request and I use it, I'll give you the whole package when it's done. Thanks for the advice in advance! Jim

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 3:26 PM

Quick note: The boots are TreadZ by The3DWizard, and obviously won't be included. I just like them a lot.

nemesis10 ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 4:37 PM

Any garments for Michael are appreciated; people underestimate how garments can be used with other garments such as pants for that Blade-runnery look etc...

queri ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 6:06 PM

Belts in odd places always look good. Like on the upper thigh, upper arm, calf. I always wished Mike could fit those leather strappings they had a DNA for Vicki and the bone armor. I would be happy to pay for this set if it had good seam detailing and finishing-- that really makes a costume and many people leave it off the Mike stuff for some reason. Like he's not worth the effort. Wrong! I'm weird, but I'd like to see it in dull leather and velvet as well. I like a well dressed aristo dom! Like the cut, it's not seen elsewhere-- do one version of the stockings ripped. Emily

wrpspeed ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 6:31 PM

I'd pay for it jim and more items like them. there just doesnt seem to be enough for michael

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 11:32 PM

file_49053.jpg

OK. I've got 2 more transmaps done. I think I want to do a couple more. Then the cleanup. Then the buckle props. Then the textures. Textures will be shiny black, dull black, red velvet, and blue velvet. All textures will fit all the transmaps. I'm thinking about seperating the upper and lower parts so you can mix and match too. Any other textures you'd like to see? Here's the next two transmaps, not finished! These are using P5 materials right now. I'll be doing a P4 version of the materials.

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 11:34 PM

Red Velvet and Blue silk P5 materials are by The3DWizard. The soft shoes are from PoserStyle. Daz cowboy boots. I really need to work on those leggings. Sometimes you don't notice until you upload where the problems are.

queri ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 5:59 PM

The leggings both Rock and roll!I keep trying to imagine semi-transparent versions of the wrinkled vinyl Trav posted at Rdna. I think you've hit the untouched motherlode of Michael scanties. :)))) Only niche left to crack and they are a bitch to model, I hear, is the big white unbuttoned flowing shirt and you've pretty much got my fantasies covered.:)) There has to be a way to put sleeves on the Rubio sheet and make it work. Emily

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 11:01 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=350581&Start=1&Sectionid=1&filter_genre_id=0&WhatsNe

Emily, The more I work with silk and velvet, the more I see I can do. Here's a little something for you. Jim

queri ( ) posted Sat, 08 March 2003 at 10:00 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you, I'm blushing. I think you will have a big hit here. You deserve it. Emily

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.