Sun, Sep 22, 12:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: I've just bought the June issue of Computer Arts...

BazGibb ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2000 at 2:42 PM ยท edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 8:39 PM

here in the UK and a wonderful picture by "one of our own" is featured within! Step forward Catharina Przezak!! Well done!

DigitalArtist ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2000 at 4:14 PM

Congratulations Catharina! I want a subscription to that magazine - Saw it while I was in London, but its scarse stateside :/

BazGibb ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2000 at 4:35 PM

may I suggest you go to: http://www.computerarts.co.uk/mag/getmag.asp then and sign up immediately!! It's superb mag!!

DigitalArtist ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2000 at 5:41 PM

Thanks so much!

DEL ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2000 at 7:53 PM

It's sold at most Barnes and Noble or Borders book Stores in the states, If they have those store where you live. generaly runs about $13.99. There is also an American version called Digital Artist but it's not as good. :)

DigitalArtist ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2000 at 8:28 PM

I check B and N tomarrow, thanks Del!

LoboUK ( ) posted Wed, 17 May 2000 at 5:49 AM

Whoo-hoo, congratulations Catharina :) Paul

Geekholder ( ) posted Wed, 17 May 2000 at 3:47 PM

CA does offer subscriptions in the US. It arrives here about two weeks after it shows up in the UK. It is a fantastic magazine, very slick.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.