Sun, Oct 6, 9:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: DAZ freebie - worth waiting for :)

AlteredKitty ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 7:19 PM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 8:08 AM

Just seen this week's new DAZ freebie - a great Sci Fi Pilot suit by Max2100. Cool :)

My Renderosity Store

Shoshanna ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 7:21 PM

lol, I was just about to say the same thing.

FlyByNight ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 7:30 PM

That is definitely a very cool freebie! Thanks for letting us know. I never get a newsletter anymore. Speaking of which, how come there was no news in this week's Renderosity newsletter? ;o)

FlyByNight

AlteredKitty ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 7:34 PM

Shoshanna - guess you hang around there a lot too!

My Renderosity Store

GraphicFoxx ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 7:34 PM

Actually, there was. The real newsletter was sent out the day before that 'phantom newsletter'. Strange that you didn't receive it. I got it twice, actually. Maybe they sent me yours?

FlyByNight ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 7:43 PM

Not so strange to me, don't get DAZ's either, well once in a while. LOL, maybe they did send you mine! I'm downloading that outfit, love to see what you all do with yours. I haven't done anything in a couple of days, maybe this will give me some inspiration.

FlyByNight

MachineClaw ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 9:19 PM

is the sci fi freebie outfit for V2 or V3? there wasn't a texture download so I assume it's for V3's built in catsuit. no info on the site.

Dave-So ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 9:31 PM

there must be a lot of folks downloading this one...very slow tonight

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 10:35 PM

It's for the v2 catsuit. It is nice.

melanie ( ) posted Sat, 08 March 2003 at 9:26 AM

FlyByNight, I have my browser set to open on DAZ's front page, so the first thing I see is their new freebie when I open Internet Explorer. That way I never miss it. Melanie

FlyByNight ( ) posted Sat, 08 March 2003 at 1:04 PM

Good thinking, Melanie! But I got lucky yesterday and got the newsletter! So right, pakled, downloaded the freebie and realized I didn't have the V2 catsuit. Oh well. I got the dog too, thanks for the heads up on the batteries. LOL

FlyByNight

Tomsde ( ) posted Sat, 08 March 2003 at 3:25 PM

Will this suit work on Stephanie?

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2003 at 3:03 AM

Victoria's catsuit should fit Stephanie, yes. One of Stephanie's selling points is that she's compatible with most of Victoria's clothing.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.