Sat, Sep 21, 2:53 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:48 pm)

Subject: P5 Walk Designer

Burnart ( ) posted Sat, 08 March 2003 at 12:08 AM · edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 10:08 PM

I've been trying to use the P5 walk designer to create a walk cycle but if I use the follow path command the program forces the figure to do the entire path in just one cycle. My character ends up taking ridiculously large strides! Sorry if this is a really basic question but I'm fairly new to Poser... how do I get the program to put in more than 1 walk cycle?

rykerssc ( ) posted Sat, 08 March 2003 at 6:23 AM

hi burnart, i have this problem too. i think its a bug. my figure beginns from the start to the end, but with very large strides too. i tryed any settings in the program, but nothing will work. i have the german version of poser, do u have the engl. version ? when i reinstall poser 5, then it works, but only one time, then the same probs starting again.

lululee ( ) posted Sat, 08 March 2003 at 8:58 AM
Online Now!

P5 Walk Designer Is like having a sore toe that you keep hitting. It simply doesn't work properly. We are all hoping that Curious Labs will correct the bugs for us.

rykerssc ( ) posted Sat, 08 March 2003 at 11:02 AM

ok thx for the info lululee.

lululee ( ) posted Sat, 08 March 2003 at 12:17 PM
Online Now!

If you have P4 you I believe you can create the path, Use the Walk Designer to get your keyframes then save it to the Pose folder as an animation. Go to P5 and apply it from the Pose library. Good Luck.

Tomsde ( ) posted Sat, 08 March 2003 at 3:21 PM

I've had similar problems. Any one have any idea when the next patch is due to be released?

rykerssc ( ) posted Mon, 10 March 2003 at 9:25 AM

i had a phonecall with egisys today and im told the support about this problem. they had never heared about those probs before. ok, they told me, they would call me back if they have news about this problem. @lululee : im not an owner of poser 4, shit, so i must wait for a bugfix.

lululee ( ) posted Mon, 10 March 2003 at 10:04 AM
Online Now!

I really hope CL will listen to us and fix this problem. P5 has so many good features it is a shame to let is slide.

dougf ( ) posted Mon, 10 March 2003 at 3:00 PM

I submitted this exact problem months ago with no reponse.

Tomsde ( ) posted Mon, 10 March 2003 at 3:19 PM

It's been addressed here in the forum before also. I know that CL people read the forum, so they had to have known about it before. Poser 5 still havs issues, I hope they will keep releasing patches until they are addressed.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.