Sun, Sep 22, 12:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: Vicky 3 and the walk designer

wulfie66 ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 5:35 AM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 4:42 AM

I've run across something very odd when using Vicky 3 and the Walk Designer in Poser 4 Pro. It seems that about 1/2 way through the walk cycle, her right leg bends in at the knee, making her leg look like it's broken! Has anyone run into this before? I've tried it with both IK off and IK on and theres no difference! Any and all help in this matter would be GREATLY appreciated.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 7:52 AM

Did you load Victoria 3 as the Figure Type in the Walk Designer?

jerr3d has a walk cycle for Victoria 3 in Free Stuff. Try using that instead.

If you import the BVH file and then save it as an animated pose in the Walk Designer folder, you'll be able to access that blend style from the Walk Designer control panel.

Eric Walters ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 2:59 PM

Hi Wulfie I have had some success -do you turn OFF IK and turn ON Limits?? Animating in Poser is tricky! I don't use V3 with PoserPro because it seems to lose the Morph Injected Poses-I just see blank-do Nothing dials in Pro. Does that not happen to you?? Eric

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.