Mon, Oct 21, 5:05 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: searching...things, i can't find because i forgot where i could get them...

Poppi ( ) posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 7:02 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 12:13 AM

okay, i know someone can help me. i am sure i saw a free bass model (the fish)....some cattails....and, last but not least....some tall grass models (these i even used in a render...but deleted them because of my tiny hds.) if one of you has time to point me toward a link to the models i am looking for...well, that'd make me really happy.

Ang25 ( ) posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 7:06 PM

bass might be from toucan. (sorry don't have that link) the cattails and tall grasses might be from: http://www.3dplants.com/ ( this site has fantastic plant freebies)

Poppi ( ) posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 7:11 PM

thank you ang...i hate it when i am stuck on stupid...also, cattails....i saw them...somewhere if necessary, i can do without the bass...but, it'd be a nice touch, if i can find the one i saw that was so awesome.

Ang25 ( ) posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 7:18 PM

cattails, are at the link I gave you, under free downloads and they are the first plant in the aquatic series. I double checked my favorites but still can't find the link for the fish. Maybe someone else will have it.

Poppi ( ) posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 7:38 PM

yayyyyy...thank you thank you thank you....i can d/l what i need....and, render when i go to sleep. :*)

Aldaron ( ) posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 7:39 PM

I think there's a fish on the content CD for Bryce, I'll have to check.

ttops ( ) posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 8:18 PM
bikermouse ( ) posted Fri, 28 March 2003 at 2:12 AM

poppi, also planit3d.com (yes, with an i.) has fish & plants. be happy, -TJ

Poppi ( ) posted Fri, 28 March 2003 at 5:12 AM

thanks folks.....i got some beautiful lilies and am gonna forget using a fish in this render. great links, btw. my brain is wondering where the heck i did see that jumping bass, though. i hate when that happens.

bikermouse ( ) posted Fri, 28 March 2003 at 7:24 AM

poppi, I spent considerable time trying to find this site as my favorites were in a mess - I reorginized about 100
links and I finally found the one I was looking for. It has some nice
fish
in it. Hope this helps, -TJ

bikermouse ( ) posted Fri, 28 March 2003 at 7:29 AM

Poppi, If you bookmark this site you might want to rename it fish so you can find it again. I had a lot of trouble as it as it names itself "temporary ...". - TJ

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Fri, 28 March 2003 at 8:47 AM

A long time ago I got a great bass and bluegill in obp format from 3d commune. I don't know if they are still there though.

Poppi ( ) posted Fri, 28 March 2003 at 4:44 PM

okay.....g'grinder gets the clue fairy prize...that's the fish. but, wow....that link from bikermouse is just what the fishman ordered. i'm gonna make a nekkid vicki in a temple or something with a FISH....yayyyy...actually, it'll work in as a sequel to the one i'm almost finished with, now. thanks, thanks, thanks...and, i am gonna still check the commune...i don't think that bass is there anymore, though...i'll just have to put my vicki with a trout.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.