Sun, Oct 6, 12:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: When I grow up I want to be.......

orbital ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 10:37 AM · edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 8:07 AM

file_52885.jpg

A bit stupid this, but I thought it might be fun to post photos of ourselves as kids. Anyway no wonder I never made pro wearing those boots!

http://joevinton.blogspot.com/

kromekat ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 10:41 AM

Arggh! - I had one of those duffle coats! - I hated it with a passion! ;)

Adam Benton | www.kromekat.com

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 10:52 AM

Hey this is great....going through my shoe box right now....everyone puts photos in shoe boxes right? Sharen

Incarnadine ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 11:19 AM

Still thinking about it (growing up that is) - wouldn't want to rush these sort of decisions would we?!

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

ttops ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 11:33 AM

The truth is we never grow up; only our toys get more expensive.

lsstrout ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 11:55 AM

Ha-ha! I don't have a scanner so I can't post a picture of myself! :) Cute picture. Somewhere there is a picture of me at about age 5, sitting in a pile of dirt building goodness-knows what with a plastic shovel in one hand and dirt all over my face and body. At least I had sense to be wearing a bathing suit. Hmm... now I build stuff with a digital shovel.... Lin

Colette1 ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 11:58 AM

I don't have a scanner either, so can't post a pic of myself either.:( Oh well. cute pic BTW.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 12:06 PM

I will get one, I am still looking, but I know I got one, just the right one will do, one that shows me like I am now....a devilish child.....he he he...Sharen

Doublecrash ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 12:28 PM

Ok, I'm out searching...

kstar__2 ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 1:15 PM

i'm still a child...well sorta :p

vasquez ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 1:37 PM

ttops knows the Truth!

Rayraz ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 1:46 PM

I'll see if I have an old picture, buy at 17 years old I'm officially still a child :)

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

ringbearer ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 2:04 PM

file_52887.jpg

Then and now, I think I was about 5 in this photo. Arleen

There are a lot of things worse than dying, being afraid all the time would be one.

My Gallery

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 2:12 PM

Hey look at you ringbearer, so cute....5 years old...this is a great pic...Sharen

orbital ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 2:13 PM

Nice dress, who you looking at.

tjohn ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 3:07 PM

file_52888.jpg

This one is me (really!) when I was about 2 yrs. old before my first haircut (my mother still has a lock of that hair). I was tow-headed until I was about 6, then the hair turned dark brown. I'll be 50 in August. Youth is wasted on the young. :^)

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

tjohn ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 3:09 PM

BTW, my hair is changing back to that color, hair by hair, LOL. Tjohn

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

orbital ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 3:23 PM

Wise words there Tjohn, youth should be eternal. You look like a happy person judging from your picture.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 4:38 PM

file_52889.jpg

This was me when I was living in San Francisco, California, I was just 3, we left Canada and came to the states. I am pretty sure this was a little apartment my parents rented....they had a pool....I remember I was petrified of smimming pools and the deep end, now I swim as much as I can. Sharen

Doublecrash ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 4:55 PM

file_52890.jpg

Still searching... in the meanwhile, I found this :)

It was in Italian, so I made a quick translation of the text and I typo-ed the "y" in happyness... oh, well, hope you will laugh a bit until I found the one of me-self.

S.

ttops ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 6:16 PM

:)

catlin_mc ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 6:24 PM

funny man Stefano...................LOL 8D Cat

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2003 at 6:59 PM

LOL.....LOL...

orbital ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2003 at 12:46 AM

That look on his face seems familiar!!!!

Claymor ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2003 at 1:45 AM

I think that kids head was the model for Gollum

Rayraz ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2003 at 1:48 AM

Cool pics.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

cambert ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2003 at 2:31 AM

file_52891.jpg

This one is from my gallery here, rendered in Bryce (honestly). It's me and my brother sitting on one of the lion statues in Stanley Park in Blackpool. I'm the one on the right. Not sure how old I was, but I look about four. That makes it thirty-*cough* years ago :-)

AgentSmith ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2003 at 2:36 AM

file_52892.jpg

Only one I have on my pc. AgentSmith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

ICMgraphics ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2003 at 4:26 AM

We all still look like Stefanos' pic after staring at that white render line. Great Pics!!

Dragonsbld ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2003 at 8:34 AM

hmm.. i'd be kind enough to show myself, but none have seen my face discrase a picture in a long time. my mother doesn't even have baby pictures of me (lost in a fire) so short of me being here, and a birthcertificate i don't exist.. grins

Luke9 ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2003 at 10:43 AM

...a kid again ....! lol ...nice thread people, still waitin' for that pic Stefano ..:o)

Rayraz ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2003 at 11:35 AM

I'm still trying to find a digital image of myself a few years ago. Maybe I'll just scan one.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

Aldaron ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2003 at 11:51 AM

hmmmm...my mom has all my pictures of me at that age and she is 1400 miles away. The best I can do is a young teenage picture that I'll have to scan.

Doublecrash ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2003 at 1:28 PM

file_52893.jpg

Ok, you asked for it... On the left: a two-years old meself with my late daddy On the right: a last year meself (still short of an eyebrow piercing, but...) Time could do a lot of damage... :) Stefano

Doublecrash ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2003 at 1:31 PM

Sharen, you do look cool, y'know? Married? ;-)

Luke9 ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2003 at 1:36 PM

aaaaah what a cute kid ! what happened Stefano? ...lol lol just kiddin ...good to tie a face to your name. all the best Luke

orbital ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2003 at 2:26 PM

This is great, to put a face to your name Stefano, I think I might start a new thread......

Doublecrash ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2003 at 2:30 PM

It would be a lot of fun! :) I know there's already the Member Photo Album, but hey, here's family... I vote for it! Let's hear what others (and of course clay and AgentS) think about bandwidth usage... Count me in. I want to see how Sharen looks now :-P LOL S.-

catlin_mc ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2003 at 5:31 PM

I'm still looking for pictures, like everything else from my youth they're in my mums attic, unless she's been embarrassing me again in front of her friends. It's a funny thing though, there are plenty of pictures I've taken of everyone else but very few of myself. A new thread sounds good for what we look like now. Catlin

Aldaron ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2003 at 7:37 PM

file_52894.jpg

Well here is me at ages 1, 17, and now 37

Doublecrash ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2003 at 7:56 PM

Aldaron, you could do a morphing... if I look at it long, it seem an animation. :) I had another idea. Just saw a posting by Euxeb007 in the gallery and reminded me of an old render of mine... why don't we terrain-render our pictures? It would be lots of fun... :o) S.

Rayraz ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2003 at 1:48 AM

file_52895.jpg

This is me (the one in front with the brightly colored T-shirt) in June 1998 while playing Peter and the Wolf (the famous piece of music about a boy hunting a wolf.)

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2003 at 2:52 AM
Forum Moderator

RAYRAZ is a girl????????????????

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Rayraz ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2003 at 3:31 AM

file_52896.jpg

Nope, 100% male. I'm the one in the bright T-shirt. The girl is the one next to me. Compare these picures. The right version me a few months ago.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

catlin_mc ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2003 at 5:48 AM

Rayraz, bright and colorful, I wouldn't have expected anything else. ;) Catlin

Doublecrash ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2003 at 5:48 AM

In '98?? Ow, s**t, in '98 I found the first white hair just behind the ears... S. :)

Rayraz ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2003 at 7:57 AM

Doublecrash, relax I was born with white hair :) (as you can see it's darker now, but it was white)

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

Rayraz ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2003 at 8:42 AM

Okay, This is me in 1988. I was 32 months old and as you can see I already liked music. And I still had white hair.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

Rayraz ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2003 at 8:50 AM

file_52898.jpg

Oops, I forgot the image.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

Doublecrash ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2003 at 9:43 AM

Cute one! I have lots of pictures of me and my bro and sis playing the piano! Sigh... I wish I could have one now...

Luke9 ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2003 at 10:12 AM

dig those mickey suspenders rayraz! :o)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.