Tue, Oct 22, 4:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Newby Question - Making clothes fit on V3?

Laver2k ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2003 at 11:34 AM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 6:48 AM

Im trying to get some clothing products for V3 from daz to work....they dont fit when i conform them =/! What do I need to do? I dont want parts showing through it and i cant hide entire body parts..

RHaseltine ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2003 at 11:50 AM

Most DAZ V3 items have the majority of the morphs built in, and fit the base character quite well - which items are you having problems with?

Laver2k ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2003 at 12:02 PM

V3 and the hiphop set.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2003 at 12:43 PM

Are you using a morphed V3 or just straight? I know HH was down some of the smaller breast-sizes but apart from that I think it was fairly complete and I haven't noticed any problems in the (limited) use I've made of it.

Laver2k ( ) posted Sat, 05 April 2003 at 1:08 PM

Just normal V3....i add the clothes to the scene, conform them to her and parts still show.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sat, 05 April 2003 at 2:03 PM

Which parts? I just tried and she looks decent to me.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.