Fri, Sep 20, 12:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Vicki's Clothing Pak Update

chadly ( ) posted Fri, 26 May 2000 at 8:50 PM ยท edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 12:25 PM

Zygote had hoped to have the update released today, but unfortunately it looks like Tuesday night is the new E.T.A. The good news, at least, is that we're almost done fixing any problems that needed fixing. Our main concern, however, is the continuing Poser4 patch issue. So... it would help us immensely if those of you who have purchased Vicki's Clothing Pak and are running it on a non-English version of Poser4 (therefore unpatched) could let us know what problems you're experiencing. I'll check back after the weekend and see what reports we've got. From what we've been able to see on our English unpatched versions, C Exception errors prevent the dress and the catsuit from reading into Poser, and occasionally crash the program. Has anyone out there had any similar problems on any of the other clothing items? (We're still not sure what we can do or why these two items are problematic, but we're working on it!) Thanks for your help and support. I'll let you know when the free update is available.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Fri, 26 May 2000 at 9:19 PM

Thanks for the update Chad S

Zed1 ( ) posted Sat, 27 May 2000 at 8:51 PM

The catsuit doesn't load in the German version - when I click the icon it takes some seconds and it seems to load but it doesn't. I hope you can fix it - I don't have money to throw out of the window...

bbascuba ( ) posted Sat, 27 May 2000 at 9:34 PM

Chad: is Zygote still considering reducing the price on Vicki? I just went there to check (I have a whole $70 to blow and it was still the same). Sorry to be a bother... just b.r.o.k.e. Thanx BubbaScuba

Michael2 ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2000 at 3:48 AM

I have the selv error how Zed in the German version. I hope you cant fix it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.