Fri, Sep 20, 7:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Batteries check, film check, CF Card

Quinn ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2003 at 3:13 PM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 11:39 PM

I decided to take a trip out to the National Arboretum in SE Washington DC today. Even had to stop by the camera store to pick up some more 100 speed film, and a Polarizer.

Got out to the park, and was looking at some 200 year old Bonsai trees, went to pull out the Digital camera, and NO CF CARD. Thankfully I was planning on doing some close up work on film, hence the trip to camera shop. So not a total loss, but it will be a couple of days to get the film processed and scanned.

I was hoping to have some images to show yall. Well Ive waited this long, what can a few more days hurt. I had expected more of the Rhododendrons to be out, but got what may be some good images of some sort of orange and yellow flowers, the Bonsai trees, and some others that were in bloom. We shall see in a few days.

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2003 at 8:49 PM

Sounds cool Quinn! I can't tell you how many times I have run out with camera in hand only to realize later that I had no card in the cam..... Look forward to seeing the pics!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

PhrankPower ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 12:55 AM

Even in 2003, film can still save the day!

JordyArt ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 10:58 AM

?!? No card?!? I rarely take my main card out of the camera.... saying that my emergency one (16mb) is constantly coming up 'Card Error' for some reason sigh (",)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.