Thu, Sep 19, 9:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:32 am)

Subject: Copying FBM's?

evilded777 ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 11:24 AM ยท edited Mon, 22 July 2024 at 1:35 AM

Attached Link: http://www.digitalevildesign.com

I want to copy some FBMS from a custom mike character to a full mike character because of a lack of functionality in the custom mike. I can move the individual morphs with Morph Manger or Cr2Edit... no problem. But the controlling Body channels are really defeating me. Do I have to put these in by hand or is there some other tool that might help? I know I don't need them, but it would be nice to control all those partials rather than set them by hand. TIA, e.d.

compiler ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 12:05 PM

bookmark

Jaager ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 12:55 PM

Find a *.pz2 and open it in MM4 and then immediately replace it with your donor cr2. MM4 "thinks" it is still dealing with a p2 and that gives access to all channels in the file, not just morphs (targetGeom).

FishNose ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 1:18 PM

Jaager, one can also rename the cr2 to pz2 temporarily, can't one? :] Fish

Jaager ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 2:00 PM

Absolutely, I used to do it that way. I just find that 'priming' the place in MM4 with a pz2 is faster for me. It is not my discovery, I have misplaced who first discovered this.

evilded777 ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 3:16 PM

Well thanks Jaager and Fish and who ever came up with it in the first place! Worked like a charm. best, e.d.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.