Sat, Sep 21, 5:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: I'm just a beginner, can you help me out?

asbesti ( ) posted Thu, 17 April 2003 at 12:04 AM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 1:58 PM

I just downloaded Lady Byron's Fantasy lenses set from the freebies section and I just can't figure out how to apply them to my characters.

I have tried all kind of things in the material menu and the worse effect was that the eye texture was applied to the whole body....

And second thing, does anybody know any useful program that extracts zip files automatically files to right folders? Lots of nice people have build there zip files to extract in right folders but there is so many that I have to install manually and that is really boring and time taking job.

Stacey_73 ( ) posted Thu, 17 April 2003 at 12:17 AM

Hiya :) I'm not certain what lenses you're talking about, but first things first. When applying a texture ( in this case, a lense) make sure that the little box that says "texture applies to entire figure" is NOT checked. That little bugger is likely why you had a lense show up over the entire figure. Next, in render>materials, select only the objects you wish to apply the texture to. In your case, I assume its the eye. So you would select the Iris, the pupil and the eyewhite... though its more likely that your lense applies only to the iris, I really couldnt say. As far as an automatic installer goes, Pinstall ROCKS. There is a later version in the free section I believe, but trust me when I say it would be the best twenty dollars you'll ever spend for your poser files. I cannot and WILL NOT work with poser without it. :) Run! Buy! Install!... you'll thank me later :P Anyway, hope this helped. Stacey.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.