Tue, Oct 22, 12:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:57 pm)

Subject: Bad texture mapping for Vicky's bikini

rtamesis ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2000 at 11:22 PM ยท edited Tue, 27 August 2024 at 5:23 PM

I just want to alert everyone who got Vicky's clothing pack 1 from Zygote and to anyone from Zygote reading this that the bikini obj files included maps out differently from Zygote's own texture map for it. The original bikini that was released when Victoria was first released mapped correctly (thank God I saved the original installer), but the one included in the clothing pack doesn't do so. Unfortunately, when you install the clothing pack, it erases the original obj files if you have them. At first, I couldn't figure out why my transparency maps and texture maps for the original bikini were not working. When I deleted the obj files installed by the clothing pack and reinstalled the original ones, they mapped correctly again.

jschoen ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2000 at 12:19 AM

Been there done that. I had the exact problem, and thank god I also saved the original bikini installer. Thanks for pointing this out to the group, I was going to, but you beat me to the punch. I'm hoping in the Clothing pack update (Zygote says maybe tuesday) This will be remedied James

picnic ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2000 at 12:58 AM

I had no problem mapping the new bikini (I didn't have the original freebie installed) using the template--see my holiday wardrobe. Was there a texture included with the original? I did notice when I remapped it for another purpose in UV Mapper that it said something about extra vertices or something--and asked to correct it. I did--however, the template I used to map mine was the one included with the pak. Hmmmm?? DB

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 29 May 2000 at 11:00 AM

It is suppossed to be included in the update .. It was a little glitch

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.