Sun, Oct 6, 12:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: My FINAL FINAL April Challenge image....I hope!

tresamie ( ) posted Mon, 28 April 2003 at 2:22 PM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 4:53 AM

file_56288.jpg

The title is "And There Was Thirst Throughout The Land..." The Subtitle is "...but for the cool, sweet water in the pool of the goddess whose name had been forgotten." This is my FINAL for the April Challenge. The thingy is in the goddess logo, back to back with a cylinder to join them. Many thanks to those who offered great advice and opinions. I was very happy to learn so much about using this amazing program. I could not have done this image without Knot4U and DoubleCrash. Thank you so much. Best wishes to all who entered. Tres

Fractals will always amaze me!

Aldaron ( ) posted Mon, 28 April 2003 at 2:54 PM

Now the columns look much better. Well done. For your next challenge work on getting different terrain by working the the terrain editor, it's a powerful but underused tool.

SevenOfEleven ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 6:32 AM

Much better.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.