Sat, Sep 21, 9:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Looking for fixed UV for V3 to use V2 texture.

Kelmar ( ) posted Mon, 28 April 2003 at 10:50 PM ยท edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 12:55 AM

Guess I'm a bit slow on this. I've just ran into the "right nipple ring" problem using the UV map from DAZ. I've search the forum and know that there is a fixed uv map out there but the link was dead. I wonder if there is a kind soul out there that can help me out.

cruzan ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 10:28 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=1058045

Actually, never got the uv if it was released but did get the instructions on how to make v2 to v3 work. And the instructions worked!! For me that is a novelty and i read instructions as well as manuals.... NOT.

Anyways, instructions to make V3 accept V2 textures is located at:

Good Luck!

Kelmar ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 11:29 AM

I've read that, the problem was that the UV map from DAZ is screwed up. Part of the UV map of the right nipple was mapped to the stomach part of the body, creating a distintive "ring" around the right nipple.

Simderella ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 12:31 PM

i have the corrected UV map.. on its way!! ;) I also have wrote the tutorial in PDF format with pix and more instruction.. If anyone wants it, let me know ;) -=SimderZ=-

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.