Wed, Oct 2, 10:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Missing Images in My Gallery

FlyByNight ( ) posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 1:52 AM ยท edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 7:46 PM

Anyone know why that would happen all of a sudden? I had recently removed close to 60 images and had left three of my recent. After uploading a new image I checked my gallery tonight to find only one other image. Very strange!

FlyByNight

tasquah ( ) posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 2:08 AM

i see 4 images there FlyByNight. And if my count is right thats what is suppose to be there. (three of my recent + a new image = 4.

Firebirdz ( ) posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 8:12 AM

Why did you remove the images ? You have some of the most lovely images around! Anyways, I see 4 images too.

kbennett ( ) posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 10:36 AM

Yep, there are definitely 4 images in your gallery. Kev.

FlyByNight ( ) posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 12:27 PM

Thanks everyone, for some reason I am only seeing two. Ah, well, as long as others get to see all of them that's what matters. Firebirdz, I removed the other images because of tubers and because it was time to do some spring cleaning and start fresh. Thank you for the compliment on my work! I'm sure it won't take me long to fill up the gallery once more, I am so addicted to Poser! Have a good day all!

FlyByNight

Firebirdz ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 12:32 PM

oh no ! Tubers! They seem to be attacking Faery pics in particular. I loved the ones with the white backgrounds especially.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.