Thu, Sep 19, 6:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:38 pm)

Subject: Friendly Reminder

ladynimue ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 3:02 PM ยท edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 9:51 AM

Hi Everyone -
First off - for all of you who are clicking the nudity button on your Gallery Images that include nudity - Thank you :)

For anyone who is Not: This is a friendly reminder to please do so.

The nudity button is there for a reason - Not to censor your image - but to allow All Members to view the galleries at any time. Many members view the galleries from work -only on break time I am sure ;] Also, this function was put into place due to many underage viewers. As well as those members who just prefer Not to view nude images.

So thank you all for being considerate and understanding.
Sincerely,
ladynimue

Due to the Large Number of recent posting of Nude Image without the nude button being clicked ON - I have been sending out the following IM's.

When you post a nude image, please click the NUDITY button ON when you upload the image.

Note from the Upload Page:
Nudity
If this image contains nudity of any type, you must check the "Nudity" checkbox, or your image may be deleted. If we receive complaints about the image, and the Nudity flag is not set, it will be deleted. So, if you think someone might be offended by your image, be safe and hit the "Nudity" checkbox.

Again - this is just a friendly reminder and I have checked the Nudity Button for you on this image.

Thank you for your understanding
ladynimue
Poser Forum Moderator

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 8:54 PM

yep it was me im bad but your so sweet and fixed it for me xoxo ty hun

========================================================
Typing Advisory :
Read at your own risk! May cause
dizziness, naseua,drooling, and temporary blindness.
Surgeon General recommends running the txt through a spell checker.

elgyfu ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 12:58 AM

Of course, there are also those who check nudity when there isn't any. Like those who check it in this forum. Why? I sure don't know. Thank you LadyNimue.

ladynimue ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 2:31 AM

Hi elgyfu: Good point! Not only do I go around clicking Nudity Buttons On - But I ALSO do a heck of a lot of clicking the Nudity Button OFF.

Second Friendly Reminder: Please do not Click the Nudity Button On - If you just want hits and your image does not contain nudity - this is not going to work and only causes more work for the mods! Thanks so much for everyone's consideration in this matter :)

Hey Bobbie - You were not the only person who forgot to click the Nudity button yesterday [and I must add that you have always clicked the button - it's an easy function to miss] - However, Out of the first 6 pages of Poser Gallery uploads that I viewed yesterday, I sent out 20 "Friendly Reminders" to please click on the nudity button :)

That is one reason I started this thread ;]
ladynimue

dialyn ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 7:05 AM

I think there are people who click nudity and/or violence because they think their messages will get more views that way. Which is really sad, if you think about it. Or they are naked in front of their computer and think the flag applies to them personally instead of their message. I don't want to think about that.

ladynimue ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 7:37 AM

Ewwwwww thanks for the visuals dialyn :P ladynimue ;]

dialyn ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 7:53 AM

Too graphic? Walks away, whistling, wearing her nudity flag.

mickmca ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 11:44 AM

I have occasionally clicked nudity or violence on a post as a joke; getting hits on a post is hardly an accomplishment. I might click them as a joke on a gallery image, though I haven't yet. And I am in complete support of punishing "false negatives": nudes that aren't checked and, more to the point, sexual violence checked for neither. I wish, in fact, that the policing at the free stuff and gallery thumbnails was a bit more stringent, too. I have no objection to the bulging leather jockstrap prop that was in freestuff a few days ago, but I think the thumbnail was inappropriate. And no, I'm not just picking on a gay image. I have the same problem with the thumbnails for Vickie's sex toys, the occasional beaver shot, and demonstration GIFs for torture devices. I can survive seeing them, thank you very much, but I prefer to avoid the experience, particularly that last. Is it so hard to understand that there are people who regard unwelcome images as similar to having someone spit in their face? Why do people try to circumvent our choice not to look? This isn't revolutionary confrontation, it's JD-weenie vandalism.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.