Sat, Sep 21, 3:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Looking for Chinese clothing

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 10:40 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:34 AM

Primarily male but some female things might be good. Doing a new project and need a bunch of that I haven't previously picked up and any help would be very appreciated. My brain is just getting a bit cluttered with the thousands of Poser things out there LOL figured it also might be a good list for other people Things that might cool are a Shaolin's monk robe, shaved pony tail thing, anything in martial arts movies etc. Going to be doing my own search but thought some people might know of stuff offhand. Can even use a Cheogasm (sp) dress that I have seen people with. Anyway, thanks in advance and off to go search.

PhilC ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 11:06 AM

You'll find a delightful cheongsam in the freestuff by JaTex.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

begga ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 11:08 AM

Attached Link: http://iso.power.ne.jp/j_free.htm

There is a very beautiful chinese dress in free stuff here.. but it's for Judy, don't know if you can use it. BH

Elusion ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 11:38 AM

file_57478.jpg

Fresh off the pixel press, the dress for the first of the Eastern Princesses (Princess of China) - coming next week to a Platinum Store near you, for the Fantasy Dress, Hooded Cape, Mask, neck thingie (umm...I think that is the technical term ;->), bracelets et al (all previously released Platinum Club Products). This is just one part of the entire package. There's also a matching texture for the cape, a tiara for the mask, appropriately themed jewelry and, eventually, a set of Chinese Palace Cyclorama and Paradise Pavilion textures. The latter is just the part 1 - There will be four princesses, two Eastern and two Western, all for the fantasy dress,hooded cape and other bits and bobs, with matching cultural settings. Please forgive the quickie test render, though. This was a test render created in a hurry to show you the dress portion of the product. Elusion

BluesPadawan ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 11:51 AM

Woohoo! You've been busy..they look wonderful! Elusion, email me or call me! TTYS.

Laurie S ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 12:09 PM

Beautiful as always, with fantastic details and wonderfully unique!!

JoeyAristophanes ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 12:31 PM

PoserWorld also has a kung-fu and a karate uniform. CD1, I think.

Jelisa-j ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 12:45 PM

http://www.poserfactory.jp/ most of the links off here from the front page. I've a whole bunch from following links off these, its tracking down everyone of them in my links is a choir. but some of my favorites are: http://yokohama.cool.ne.jp/tomiya910/NeoJ/ http://home.att.ne.jp/yellow/RUBI/Rubio's_room.html

judith ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 1:06 PM

Excellent work Elusion! And PC at that? Wonderful!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 1:23 PM

Thanks .. Still looking for stuff Looks good Elusion ... Too bad it mightbe too late for me .. Danggit

dragongirl ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 1:54 PM

royloo of East Meets West in the 3DC Store and in the RMP creates Chinese clothing for both Mike and Victoria. I just did searches, and there seem to be more different outfits in the 3DC Store than here. royloo also creates Chinese hair, which might be useful for you.

queri ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 2:59 PM

I highly recommend Royloo, Kung-fu robes, royal outfits , mongols uniforms, hats, helmets, boots--mostly at 3DCommune. His Q is in the Free Stuff there. Emily

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 3:11 PM

Can't find the Q but I am looking at his stuff now though it doesn't seem as full a list as what you see Emily ... Thanks

kobaltkween ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 9:22 PM

look on royloo's site. the last time i checked, he had the chinese clothing and hair separated by dynasty. it was quite extensive.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 11:22 PM

Thanks .. maybe it just doesn't work for me but it seems there is only one freebie and that is the Macross ship

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 09 May 2003 at 10:01 AM

Holy cow Elusion, those textures are incredible!!! Can't wait :o). I just love colorful things and that one surely fits the bill! ;o) Laurie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.