Sun, Oct 6, 8:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 6:19 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Luscious Lace 1&2 Combo Pack

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sun, 11 May 2003 at 4:12 PM · edited Wed, 17 July 2024 at 6:40 PM

Attached Link: Luscious Lace 1&2 Combo Pack

file_57973.jpg

And for those who want the two products at once, there is the LusciousLace 1&2 Combo Pack, which saves you money.

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sun, 11 May 2003 at 4:15 PM
Momcat ( ) posted Sun, 11 May 2003 at 4:17 PM

Quick question: If these ae in jpg format, how do you seperate the patterns from the backgrounds to be able to use them?

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sun, 11 May 2003 at 4:37 PM

Hi Momcat, they are in black and white, so you use the .jpgs as transparency maps, alphas or bump maps to make textures. For example, in these images I rendered in Bryce I used them as alphas and gave the color just with the color picker (no extra texture used). The background you see is another object with plain color, hence the transparency of the textures lets you see it. Does this answer your question? Thanks for asking!

Momcat ( ) posted Sun, 11 May 2003 at 6:10 PM

Ah, ok. I thought it was something like that. I was looking at these last night, and I am looking for seamless lace as I type this. These look really nice.

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sun, 11 May 2003 at 6:20 PM

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like them.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.