Sun, Oct 6, 2:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Polycount3d free sci-fi textures

stonemason ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 5:46 AM ยท edited Sat, 24 August 2024 at 4:32 PM

Attached Link: Sci-fi textures

file_58452.jpg

New textures,a preview of an upcoming 20 texture pack, enjoy indulge

Cg Society Portfolio

Moebius87 ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 6:12 AM

Awesome isn't the word I'm looking for, but it will have to do. :o) Well done, sir.

Mind Over Matter
"If you don't mind, then it don't matter."

queri ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 12:39 PM

Wow, the whole deck must be awesome!! Sci-fi gothic crossover is how it seems to me. Just depends on how you decorate.LOL That blue!!! I have use for that blue right now. Emily

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 5:10 PM

Out-effing-standing work. I wonder how the Decotech sets would look with these textures applied? I may just have to find out.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Moebius87 ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 9:12 PM

SamTherapy... nooooo.. :o) That is exactly what stonemason, Platypus3D and I are working on right now. :o) But, this is all very top secret and hush-hush... sooo... I shouldn't say more... this thread might get moved over to the Product Showcase Forum. :o) Poser, Poser, Poser... there, now it's all about Poser and now maybe it can stay here.

Mind Over Matter
"If you don't mind, then it don't matter."

stonemason ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 11:04 PM

poser,poser,poser lol

Cg Society Portfolio

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.