Thu, Sep 19, 5:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Writers

Welcome to the Writers Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Wolfenshire

Writers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:21 am)

Writers Gallery

"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass." ---Anton Chekhov

Subject: Libertine ... first poem and graphic combination

Azha ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 2:34 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 7:04 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: Libertine

the poem I wrote about a year ago on an assignment to depict your muse, the piece I did last night for the 2d forums May theme: sex in art.

"Every line means something."
Jean Michel Basquiat

tjames ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 8:29 AM

I enjoyed to poem, but some of the emphasis placed on one word versus another was confusing, as was the centering of the lines. It made reading it a little more difficult.

dialyn ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 9:38 AM

I can't comment on the poetry, but the graphic impressed me with your use of technique and color. I keep going back to look at it...really well done.

Azha ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 10:32 AM

much thanks to both of you, the centering was an automatic formatting thing and some of the line breaks are accurate as written, some others were not. I see now I have to refresh my html memory, many thanks I will attempt to go back and correct the bad formatting.

"Every line means something."
Jean Michel Basquiat

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.