Sat, Sep 21, 4:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: V3 Morphs help

begga ( ) posted Mon, 19 May 2003 at 6:58 AM ยท edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 2:24 PM

I'm having a little problem with V3, I think the morphs are in the wrong folder or something, when I load V3 and go to pose and pick fx one of the morphs I'm asked to locate the morph (hdafrican.pz2 or something). I know where the morphs are but it just takes a long time doing this. I made a folder called V3 in pose where I put all my V3 morphs, I don't know if this could be it.

Simderella ( ) posted Mon, 19 May 2003 at 7:52 AM

your not supposed to change the file names for V3's injection poses, i suggest re-installing them... or getting all the v3 updates from daz. hope that helps

My Gallery

RHaseltine ( ) posted Mon, 19 May 2003 at 12:46 PM

As long as you have the updates, only RuntimeLibraries!DAZ and it's contents are unmovable. You may, however, have INJ character poses created before the patches, or ignoring the DAZ guidelines, which call the Pose!V3 whatever folders - it may be simpler, in order to keep your Pose folder under control, to change the references in such poses (or set 'em up as the default, save awkward PZ2s as CR2s and then run the DAZ InjPose Builder app. on them before reverting to your preferred directory structure).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.