Fri, Oct 4, 9:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 03 3:52 am)

Subject: Anyone know what happened to the "real men do pinups" contest??

shazz501 ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 2:32 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 7:31 PM

it just seemed to disappear completely?? anyone have any clue??

RedMagickMage ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 3:36 PM

The actualy contest, as it appears, was removed from the contest list. However, on the main page if you scroll down and click contest, you can find the linik. The contest is closed and I'm dying to know when they will announce the winners. It says today, but when?? lol. But you have a good question. I came across the same thing, but got to looking and the Real Men DO Pinups contest is still there. It's just not listed under the contests. Hope that helps.

shadow_dancer ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 6:08 PM

no winners announced yet???

dialyn ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 6:10 PM

Waiting, waiting, waiting. Not that I think I'm in the running. I just want to see who did win. :) It was a good contest.

RedMagickMage ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 6:34 PM

The waiting is killing me. Any clue when the winners will be announced?? Also, where will they be announced? On the contest page maybe?

dialyn ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 10:46 PM

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.