Fri, Sep 20, 7:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: My First Texture!!!!!!

wrecker25 ( ) posted Fri, 09 June 2000 at 1:40 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:25 AM

file_128617.jpg

This is the beginning of my attempt to model myself. As you can see, this is my favorite cap. I am haveing some trouble with the cross seams that go across the top, but I think this looks pretty good for now. Any hints and comments are more than welcome. I would like to make this available, but I feel I need to at least let the template creator see this and ask him if it's ok first. Thank you to RJ for the ball cap template.

zgall ( ) posted Fri, 09 June 2000 at 4:08 PM

I think that is a pretty cool hat. It looks pretty realistic.

wrecker25 ( ) posted Fri, 09 June 2000 at 4:11 PM

I have gotten the OK from RJ to make this available. If anyone would be interested in making this texture available to the Renderosity Freestuff from their site, please contact me at wrecker25@hotmail.com. Otherwise, it may be a while before anyone else can use it. Thanks WRECKER

Spanfarkle ( ) posted Fri, 09 June 2000 at 4:21 PM

Very Nice.

buck ( ) posted Fri, 09 June 2000 at 4:56 PM

Why not just put the texture up here as a .jpg?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.