Thu, Oct 3, 12:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 03 11:32 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Iona for V3 is now On Sale :)

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Mon, 02 June 2003 at 6:34 PM · edited Wed, 17 July 2024 at 11:09 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=19698

file_61205.jpg

On Sale until 06/28/03 Price: $13.99 Reg $19.99 By kandeewright, and Blazerwiccan Iona is a character for Victoria 3 available from Daz3d. Iona is a curvy, seductive woman with high cheek bones, a strong jaw line, deeply beautiful eyes. Her mouth is soft, plump and elegant. She can be a DragonQueen, a SciFi captain, a pin-up...anything your imagination can come up with. Iona's package includes: Morph Injection and Remove Textures for head and body Transmapped eyebrows, eyelashes and pubic hair. This will enable you to control her total body hair coloring by simply going into the Object color and setting it to any color you wish. 8 different eye colors including a cat's eye version 5 lip colors and option for matte or glossy lips 4 nail colors and a natural setting with gloss 5 Eye Shadow colors 5 carefully created poses 5 light settings 4 camera settings Attached a banner by

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Mon, 02 June 2003 at 6:36 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=19698

file_61206.jpg

*Banner Above is by kandeewright I want an edit button lol* Attached Art Render by Blazer

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Mon, 02 June 2003 at 6:59 PM

*Someone sent me an IM about the choise of wording in this promo imfo ""Iona is a character for Victoria 3 available from Daz3d." made me think that Iona was going to be available AT Daz3d. Sorry about that I just took the text from our store page it means that Iona is a chracter made for Victoria 3, Victoria 3 is available as DAZ. Iona is available right here at Render, 3DC and Poser Pros. Sorry if I confused anyone. :) BTW thanks for the IM :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.