Fri, Sep 20, 4:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:32 pm)

Subject: Dark Visions Contest

ShadowRose ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 10:42 AM ยท edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 1:21 PM

Hmm.. it seems the judges, or the holders of the contest, keep changing the rules. It's fairly annoying. Can I get a clear answer on when the contest ends for entering an image? Website says the 8th, but images are still being posted as are the advertisements. Is the contest over? Can I still submit an image? Thanks for the info!

miyu ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 11:52 AM

Oh I think You can enter.. it seems it ends JULY 8th "All images must be e-mailed to Danie before July the 8th." :)

Patricia ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 12:08 PM

Now I'm confused too. I got the impression, in an admittedly hurried reread of the postings, that there was a 2nd contest, focusing more on the Gothic ('let your demons loose'), that had been announced as having a cut-off date of the 8th of July...? I wondered why the two contests were so similar in theme, but thought that the original one (mystical & gothic places) had a cut-off of June 15th...right?

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 7:01 PM

I'm confused, too... and am a bit glad that I'm not the only one! Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.