Fri, Sep 20, 2:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Man oh man! It's the Real Deal Mother-load

Traveler ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2003 at 11:51 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:25 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: Help... we are being overun with Realie Dealies from the n'th dimension!

file_62341.jpg

When it rains it pours! Since we didn't do a promo last week, I am adding last week's in here too :) Don't want to miss the three gems from the time before. Last Week:
  • John Malis, the Master of texture and prop has made a unique set for textures called Rich and Poor. You get textures for Xurge's Boots, Noel's Ranger Pants, and My Tunic. It's an excellent set and what a way to Welcome John to the Real Deals!
  • Syyd has created a package of V3 bodies that harkens back to a more classical time, where the women had curves and didn't look like stick figures. Zaftig is in the House!
  • Microcosm gets a splash of realistic looking water for Poser 4. Take a refreshing splash! This Week: (This could take a bit of typing, so hang in there!)
  • To compliment her Zaftig package, Syyd (after much pleading from myself... well ok, not a lot of pleading...) has created a fantastic set of Classical Roman styled female faces for V3. Something a little different, and sure to be a classique'
  • Jeni Morris makes her first 3 Real Deals all in one fell swoop... She brings three awesome pose packages to the runway with her Bundle'O'Pose line.
  • You have the K-Ware... now get the I-Ware, and I am not talking about glasses (Ok, so bad pun... shoot me!) Dave 71 Has started decking out Koshini's boyfriend in style! This first set is a body suit. How can you beat that for $2.50?
  • From the Ancient Keep to the Castle Kit, NikitaCreed knows how to put the rock on the walls! Check out this incredible add-on for Architecture 1, you will swear you can reach into the screen and feel the rocky goodness. (We will not be responsible for fingerprints on your monitor!)
  • Ladyelf adds a little Dressy to Dave71's Dress set and the Daz Cloak. Be it a night on the town, or the inside of a temple, this package will Dressy up your clothing with the click of a MAT.
  • John Malis and I launch a new weekly line of Real Deals called Fantasy Separates. Single clothing items sets Modeled by me, and Textured by John. This first set are Elf Shoes. They come in 5 flavors and fit all of the mikes and all of the vickies!
  • MicroCosm gets a texture boost with a set of 8 Hi-Rez, Hi-Detail textures made by Judith. If you love the hill textures from Terraforms 1, you will adore these. Perfect for almost any natural scene.
  • Real Deals gets a little Old Wood this week. Want a nice single tree? Well Judith and I offer up this little red maple. Full of morphs and as always, it can use any of the Old Wood textures!
  • Finally whew I add a little grass to the mix with another new series called Grasslands. Low rez props with Hi-Rez textures. 32 Props in this first set alone! Add plants with real depth to your poser scenes! Well that is it for this week! I am sure we will continue our plans of world domination.... um.... Keeping our customer's hard drives loaded with Real Deals next week! Keep an eye up and your chin out! -Trav & RDNA

keweljewels ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2003 at 12:16 PM

LOl looks like your doing pretty good at the domination thing... awesome trees, grass, lol textures..I don't know how the elf shoes fit, except they are kind of bent and twisted, so they will help when walking the narrowy slope :) out there. Susan

jade_nyc ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2003 at 12:19 PM

sweet! sweet! sweet! boy you guys were busy this week! lol

pokeydots ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2003 at 1:41 PM

Whoo hoo! Another 12.50 zips by! Thanks trav :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

Dejah ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2003 at 5:18 PM

Awesome pack, wow!

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2003 at 5:21 PM

Ohh can't wait till hubby gets home I see a couple things I must have lol. Wonderful work again :)

Niles ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2003 at 7:49 PM

Wow! ... I'll just mail you my creditcard, ... and then when you giys make something new, just bill me and IM me so I can download them. thanks for producing all these great new products like MicrCosm, love this stuff.

WaxTextures ( ) posted Thu, 12 June 2003 at 10:34 AM

This is all wonderful stuff! -Nancy.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.