Tue, Oct 22, 4:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: help -> Applying an eye texture to V3

Laver2k ( ) posted Sat, 14 June 2003 at 8:15 AM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 7:31 AM

file_62707.jpg

How do I apply a bigger version of the texture above to v3? i cant work out which part of the body i need to apply the texture to...Also, if I can't just switch the texture for one thats already applied to it, how do I set up the new texture?

Thanks in advance.

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sat, 14 June 2003 at 10:26 AM

Go into the UV files that come with v3. These are the templates to make textures. You'll then see where the irises are located. Then paste your image onto that background and do a free transform until it's the same size as the iris on the template.

VI_Knight ( ) posted Sat, 14 June 2003 at 1:29 PM

The eye templates are seperate from the head and body templates so you can work on those seperately from anything else.

Laver2k ( ) posted Sat, 14 June 2003 at 1:39 PM

I made the texture on the template already then resized it to show u all what i mean. Im not sure about actually applying it to her figure in the materials room.

mountainmaster ( ) posted Sat, 14 June 2003 at 3:18 PM

file_62708.jpg

The body parts to apply to are Cornea, Eyewhite, Pupil and Iris. Left(L) and right(R) seperately.

Laver2k ( ) posted Sun, 15 June 2003 at 6:05 AM

Ah thats great, but how do I link the node to both 'diffuse_color' and 'Specular Color'? thanks for your help ^.^

mountainmaster ( ) posted Sun, 15 June 2003 at 7:35 AM

You can simply drag and drop from the texture map plug to the 'Diffuse_Color' and 'Specular_Color' connectors.

Laver2k ( ) posted Sun, 15 June 2003 at 1:48 PM

Thanks, ive got that sorted now =).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.