Fri, Sep 20, 10:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: BodyStudio 2.0 - Your thoughts

solojaw ( ) posted Wed, 25 June 2003 at 11:51 AM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 6:05 AM

Attached Link: http://www.reiss-studio.com/trade/productview/9/2/

Hi guys, has anyone purchased bodystudio 2 yet? what are you thoughts? does it work as well as the Pro Pack or better? any major bugs? Is it worth a purchase? I know I have been waiting for a plugin to connect Poser 5 to Max. Hope it works as well as or even better than the ProPack plugins.

aleks ( ) posted Wed, 25 June 2003 at 1:05 PM

i upgraded it from propack and am very satisfied with it. it has higher compatibility with pz3 files and imho imports slightly quicker. i haven't found any bugs yet but if you do, people at reiss-studio are very helpfull - as good as daz' customer service. if you want to import poser figures to max you have to have it! ;)

Tempus Fugit ( ) posted Wed, 25 June 2003 at 8:58 PM

Attached Link: http://www.brickhousedigital.com/frankenbrak.mov

I picked it up last weekend, and so far, it totally rocks! The textures come in much better than the Pro-Pack version. It really opens up animation with Poser for me, as I'm doing renders now that would have taken solid days with the Firefly engine. Two thumbs WAY up! -Jeff (Attached link is to a Quicktime file knocked out with Poser 5, Mimic 2, and the Studio Max plug-in - about 5 megs)

solojaw ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 3:56 PM

I ordered mine. Still having problems with the authorisation process and the server being down. Does anyone have any thoughts on the fact that you can't use the plugin on more than one machine? Curious Labs allows you to use Poser on more than one machine, so I wonder how that works.

solojaw ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 7:59 PM

Finally got my copy - works seamlessly. Let me play some more with it. Long wait is over.

aleks ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 1:50 AM

josh from reiss-studio told me that if you want to install it on another machine, you'll have to re-authorise it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.