Thu, Sep 19, 5:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: June Challenge Entry - "Take Me Higher"

jasonmit ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 12:39 AM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 2:01 PM

Attached Link: Take Me Higher mp3

file_64458.jpg

I changed my mind on my entry and chose one of my own songs ... "Take Me Higher." Lyrics are in the image. And since it's my own song, I give myself permission to post the mp3. The link is to a 661kb mp3 download. All done in Bryce except the DAZ eagle for Poser. The lyrics were obviously postwork in PSP.

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 1:44 AM

Very nice. Cool roads.

Doublecrash ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 6:18 AM

Is the voice yours? The song is cool, seems a rock classic. Thumbs up on the songℑ combo!

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 10:51 AM

Ditto that. It's a nice song!

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

jasonmit ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 12:32 PM

No, the voice isn't mine. Strangely enough, I'm releasing a CD of ten songs I've written but I only appear on the CD in a spoken intro. The voice, guitar work, and arrangement belong to my music producer Steve Cass. The drums are done by Lyle Lovett's touring drummer Dan Tomlinson.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.