Thu, Sep 19, 5:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: Victor Hair ... or lack of?

merknz ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 2:11 AM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 8:58 PM

Hello Poser peoples, I'm at the moment trying to make a resonably credible V3 male ... now I have no objection to the morphs (allthough a bit slim) but I do have a problem with hair .. are there any good V3 male hairstyles? I have P5 so I could do something dynamic but it doesnt beat geo based hair for ease of use :-) Any ideas?

Axe_Gaijin ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 7:47 AM

Any hair for any figure can be adepted to use with any other figure, it just requires a little tweaking, fo all the male hair you have would work. If you're looming for some free hair in general, you can check out Kozaburo's site and Studio Maya. Kozobura Studio Maya Cheers, Axe

merknz ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 6:26 PM

Hi Axe, Thanks for that :-) I have been doing this but I was wondering how many people were supporting (via hair) the V3 male ... I would, but my mesh skills are WAY short of my expectations :-)

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 7:31 PM

I think it's not hair you have to worry about - it's clothes. Poserworld has some (very very good clothes I might add), but not for musclemorphed victor, and I bet almost everyone makes him muscular. I actually like him and wish there were more morphing clothes for him apart from the V3 ultracatsuit. The thing is most male clothes in real life are loose not tight fitting. Love Esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

merknz ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 9:15 PM

Also true, I think most people are hedging bets and waiting for Michael V3 which I can understand .. But I think V3 male has some promise :-)

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 9:26 PM

There are some really great faces for victor, and his body is fine when you put muscles and tone and the male morphs into him. I'd be scared to get M3 because I think he'll have the same problem as V3 male - no clothes. Only sci -fi tights and tight fitting shirts. He'll need loose jackets and bulky sweaters to look good. Love esther PS of course I'll get M3. But you know it's good to have several different figures - no cross talk.

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.