Sun, Sep 22, 1:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Free Houseplant

mamba-negra ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 7:45 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 1:30 AM

file_65219.jpg

Hey guys,

I thought I would let you know that my first freebie has finally been posted in the Free Stuff section after several days of dns problems.

Although it is actually 4 pp2 files, the archive contains the textures and the OBJ file which should work for all vue'ers.

4 textures (+1 trans) and a single mesh.

Have fun with it!

eric

sacada ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 10:20 PM

Thanks. They look great

nish ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 10:45 PM

looks very nice. thanks.

BillyGoat ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2003 at 11:01 PM

These are sweet! In pots - especially hanging ones. Landscaping too - never enough plants. Thank you! (They work just fine) BillyGoat

YL ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 5:31 AM

They are very nice !

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 7:56 AM

Oh wow, these are spectacular...thank you....Sharen

nick1 ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 5:22 PM

Somehow I could not find these in the Free Stuff. Where are they? Thanks

mamba-negra ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2003 at 12:58 AM

Attached Link: http://www.mambanegra.com/downloads/HousePlantsBeta01.zip

file_65220.jpg

Sorry about that! FYI, you usually can get to a person's contributions (and store, if they have one) by clicking on their name. I should have posted the link, though..Here it is.

Some one asked me how to make a palm with a curved trunk, so I played around and made one. Is anyone interested in getting a copy of this? It's quick and dirty, and only a vob at the moment. 30K polys, and horrible texture....but it might can be made attractive if someone were to put some work into it.

eric

Flycatcher ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2003 at 7:20 PM

Tried the above link, but it came up file not found. Going to the root of your site came up with a place holder page only; trying to access the downloads folder from there said I didn't have permission to access.

mamba-negra ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2003 at 7:42 PM

Attached Link: http://www.mambanegra.com/downloads/HousePlants-01.zip

Argh! Wrong link.........sorry...

Let's try it again. The one attached should work:)

eric

Flycatcher ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2003 at 6:36 AM

Downloading fine now as I type... Thanks Eric for both the plants and correcting the link. ;-) Bill

nick1 ( ) posted Mon, 07 July 2003 at 5:05 PM

I think I am not as fortunate as Bill. Still can not even get to the site. Will try again. Could they be emailed by any chance? ;-) Nick

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.