Fri, Sep 20, 5:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Running Poser 5 on 2 computers

Bill B ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 1:29 PM ยท edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

I am setting up a new computer and after installing poser 5 on the second system. Poser gives me a message saying I need an additional license. Dose that mean I have to buy an additional seat for using it on 2 machines. How much is that? I cant get a hold of tech support at curious labs. Any info would help.

MachineClaw ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 1:39 PM

you can install poser 5 on as many computers as you have. You can only run one copy at a time. if the computers are networked then it checks to see if the other copy of poser is running and will not allow you to run the second copy without a different licence. example, if you had a desktop and a laptop, you could install poser5 on each, and you are only supposed to run 1 copy at a time, if you need to run both at the same time say rendering on one and posing a scene on another, then you are required by the licencing agreement to purchase a second copy. hope that helps. (not a CL person, just read over and over this question before).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.