Fri, Sep 20, 11:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: La Bella Morte

andix ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2003 at 3:32 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 1:31 AM

file_65636.jpg

Models from 3dmodelz Necropolis (MP) except Broadsword from www.3dmodelz.com Poser free section. Sometimes I feel it would be better for us all, if I ceased to exist or was never born at all. Sometimes I feel it would be easier to fall, than to flutter on wings tattered and torn.

andix ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2003 at 3:46 PM

file_65637.jpg

V-Tronic in the MP now "oh, it's kind of differant when you're there, You can lease the peace of mind, You bought a mask, I put it on, You never thought to ask me if I wear it when you're gone. I don't exist when you don't see me, I don't exist when you're not here. What the eye don't see won't break the heart, And you can make believe when we're apart, But when you leave, I diasappear."

andix ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2003 at 4:20 PM

file_65638.jpg

mean streets....3dmodelz Ultimate Urban #1, now available in the MP. The first are last, the blessed get wired, The worst is yet to come. I put my finger on and fired, Heat seeking, out of the sun. You can set the sights for the heart or the knees, And the meek'll inherit what they damned well please.

andix ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2003 at 4:31 PM

file_65639.jpg

Frankenclown......dancing with the devil A couple grains of powder, A couple grams of lead, A touch against the trigger, a touch inside the head, Take another drink, raise the final bets, Think about my last words, might be what i just said.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.