Thu, Sep 19, 9:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: card declined... address verification....

evilded777 ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2003 at 8:08 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 5:17 AM

Hi, just recently, within the last couple months, my card is constantly declined here. This is the only place my card is declined... it is a debit card, I work for the CU that card is held with. There is no problem with my address on file, I have checked it myself. I enjoy shopping here, but I prefer to use my debit card. Is there anyway this could be looked into? According to my card processor, the transaction is timing out immediately. thanks, Robbie Laliberte Technology Director Postal Community Credit Union

lobo75 ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 4:12 AM

Well, i just recently got a Declined "REFFERAL" message on one of my purchases. And it was on a card i used a few times before. Maybe it is their system. Who knows. It did except my CU card though so i find that kinda odd.

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 10:24 AM

Hello Robbie, I looked back over your credit card failures and think I know what happened on the 5th when you were trying to purchase... It is kind of long and complicated so I will IM you with what I think happened. Thank you, Stacey Renderosity Admin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.