Mon, Sep 16, 11:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 7:48 pm)

Subject: P4 Grouped Base Male Hero instead of catsuit

LeeMoon ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2000 at 4:12 PM ยท edited Sun, 25 August 2024 at 2:37 PM

file_129403.jpg

This is in reference to the previous message regarding the lack of a male catsuit. If anyone knows of one, please let us know. :) While we're waiting for the catsuit, I've used this figure with success. It's available on the 3D Comic Collective (in the miscellaneous section.) Take a peek at the attached image to see one of my heroic characters... Here's the readme from Travelers/SturkWurks excellent P4 Grouped Base Male Hero figure: -----------README Follows-------------- "P4 Grouped Male Superhero Base... Body and Morphs by Traveler Grouping by SturkWurk sturkwurk@hotmail.com I made this to help out my fellow Poser users... feel free to use it however you wish, please give us some credit if possible. Thanks Traveler & SturkWurk Directions: How to change colors of the componants... In Poser4 RENDER/MATERIALS... "Skin" controls the under wear color. "Face" controls the human skin behind the mask. "Main" controls the gloves. "Boot" controls the UPPER parts of the boots... to change the bottom parts of the boots, you have to select the socks and change them to match. "Shirt" controls the upper torso, collars, neck, and shoulders. "Mask" controls the mask. "Costume" controls the pants. Sorry some of these names don't make sense, but follow them and you should be ok. Doug"

sturkwurk ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2000 at 4:44 PM

Doug? who's this Doug person? Actually Traveler deserves more credit then me, he made all fo the cool smooth morphs, I just used the group tool. SturkWurk

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2000 at 4:49 PM

Yes, Verdie and I have both used this figure before. Thanks Trav and Sturkwurk! However, if you transmap this, well, you'd get see-thru man. I know others would like to have a male catsuit. I'd like to have one so that I could tranmap it to create the base bodysuits for KISS figures. You can see Verdie's use of this figure in the Gallery. It's probably a quite a few pages back now. She used a nice hair and beard on the fellow and put a kick ass sword in his hand.

DEL ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2000 at 5:52 PM

couldn't you transmap the parts of the bodysuit man then conform him to another figure. After you did that you could add it back to your library as a body suit and really, minus the head,feet and hands isn't that all the female catsuit is?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.