Sun, Oct 6, 8:06 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Mat problem

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 7:34 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 2:53 AM

file_66578.jpg

Hey buddies! I'm having a hard time understanding what could be wrong in a DTE mat that I'm working on for the challenge. When it renders, it shows this noise bump, when I currently have the bump set to 0, and the texture inside the DTE doesn't have this bump at all. What am I doing wrong? I've tried different things, but none of them seems to work. Thanks!

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 7:36 PM

file_66579.jpg

And here is the render, with default settings.

Slakker ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 8:02 PM

Maybe click the green upper corner on the noise dialog and change the uppermost thing on there to none?

Stephen Ray ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 10:19 PM

The number 2 component window is generating the bump, disable the ( B ) button on it, then there should be no bump in the 3 window of the texture, in the material lab. But what you might be seeing is the color applied to the noise pattern of component widow 2.

Stephen Ray

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 11:03 PM

Oh, nevermind. The bump was caused by the terrain I made. I did it on purpose, but I did it yesterday and I forgot abut that today. Sigh. So to have bothered you guys. It's not usual for me to bother, specially when the answer is obvious! walks away in shame

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.