Mon, Sep 16, 10:56 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 7:48 pm)

Subject: A fascinating expression. Work in progress. Comments welcome.

compiler ( ) posted Sat, 12 July 2003 at 5:35 PM ยท edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 1:49 PM

file_66762.jpg

While working on a new character design, I ended up with this expression. It really struck me, probably because it's a way I've always wanted to be looked at, and because I like the looks of the girl. Is it just me, or is it something that someone else can feel too ? Any feedback would be welcome. It's midnight here and it's time for bed. The image is just rough out of Poser 5, but I wanted to share the experience with you anyway. (Vicky 2, Texture : candi by Darkwhisper, Hair : ultrasalon hair (DAZ)). (This is not really Poser technique, so please accept all my apologies if you feel I've wasted your time by posting it here.)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 12 July 2003 at 5:43 PM

Hmm, hard to be objective about it. The first thing I thought was "Oh, it's Candi", so I would say that the expression of itself is not too distinctive. However, that could mean it's a very subtle expression, but in order to make a good judgement I would have to see it on another character. It's not that I see anything bad about it; more that it's not too standout, but that is not necessarily a bad thing.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

pdxjims ( ) posted Sat, 12 July 2003 at 5:48 PM

It's definitly a "come hither" look. The last time I got that was from a new waitress in my favorite beanerie when I left a nice tip and she didn't see a wedding ring. It's the full combination of lower lids, head tilt, and smirky smile. Nice face pose. Sensual and inviting.

spurlock5 ( ) posted Sat, 12 July 2003 at 7:24 PM

It is kind of like you have said something and she doesn't quite believe it. It is still a come hither look.

compiler ( ) posted Sun, 13 July 2003 at 6:10 AM

"come hither". Nice expression, I shall remember it... Thank you all for your comments. Compiler

Batronyx ( ) posted Sun, 13 July 2003 at 4:22 PM

Come hither? I was thinking it looked more like she just went thither, or like that tired smile a mother gives her child at the end of the day. I'll buy the come hither though because it also looks like the expression of dreamily reveling in the possibilities that usually accompanies a come hither look. Not to demean anything, but it could also mean she's under the influence of [name intoxicant here] and likes it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.