Wed, Sep 18, 12:55 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Why Cant I see My new Thumbnails in the figures directories?

Georgous ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 4:27 AM · edited Thu, 09 May 2024 at 7:36 AM

I make new ones for the prop files or the pose files and I can see the new ones.But if I make them for the "Figures" I get blank thumbs? Neone know why? Im using Pro pak...Thanks

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 4:57 AM

How do you make them? If this is not how, then try this: Render an image sized 91x91 and save it as a png to the library where the CR2 resides, using the exact same name. Then it SHOULD appear. Sometimes the alpha channel gets reversed, resulting in blank thumbnails. I usually have that problem when I make my png's with Paint Shop. I don't know why :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Jackson ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2003 at 10:52 AM

I thought the blank thumbs only happened when the png had no alpha channel? Anyway, when this happens to me, I just load them in Photoshop, create a layer from the background, then resave.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.