Sun, Sep 22, 1:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: Hand

maga ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2000 at 2:44 AM ยท edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 10:03 AM

Hi, everybody! I'm looking for a female hand (with tex)for poser 4, preferably with long nails. Does anybody know where I can dowload it? Thanx

Eshal ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2000 at 2:57 AM

Try looking in you poser menu on the side and you will find a section called additional figures...it has a female hand in it...however if you want a detailed texture you probably will have to make your own :( Regards Eshal

I'm a genetically enhanced blonde...what's your excuse? ~Eshal~

Chris ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2000 at 3:09 AM

You can find one at Zygote. I think the have a texture too. Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

LoboUK ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2000 at 4:14 AM

I'm 99.9% certain that Traveller has long fingernail morphs on his site (MorphWorld 2 - link on the right under Top 15 most popular) Paul

maga ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2000 at 2:47 AM

Thanx friends but.....I haven't got a female hand in my additional figures.........could not find the nails at Traveler's and at Zygote everything seems for sale, and not free...I'll keep on searching.....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.